Monday, March 1, 2010

Week 7 Microblogging Twitter

I guess using Twitter didn't seem so bad, I've been anti-twitter for so long lol. I had a hard time trying to search for people at first but after a quick phone call to Janelle she showed me another way to search and was able to find people that way. I found the list of suggestions very helpful. I started following Dr. Phil, Chelsea Lately and Pink. I enjoy all 3 of these people and thought it would be interesting to follow them and thought Chelseas would be very funny. Always ready for a good laugh :) Which is why I didn't do it for useful help, just entertainment. Here again I don't think I'll have much use for microblogging, I would just use it for fun. Maybe in the future I'll see more uses for it. It was a good experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment